In order to initiate the legal procedure regarding reimbursement of fees, according to the Spanish Law, it is necessary to send a formal application letter in Spanish by post, asking for them.
The written application has to be signed by the legal representative of the company and has to include:
- Name, VAT identification number and official address of the reimbursement applicant. (The name must be the same as the original paper of fees you claimed)
- Collating photocopy for Power of Attorney of legal representative, translated in Spanish that includes the “La Haya’s Apostille”. The collating document has to be certified as a legally recognize authority Spanish Embassies or Consulate are a legally recognize authority.
- A copy of the bank transfer or the original paper of fees claimed of fees.
- The amount of the claim.
- A short description of the fact that give rise to the claim of reimbursement.
- The IBAN code of the bank account where are supposed to receive the reimbursement of fees. This account must be opened in the name of the applicant.
- Bank usme, address and SWIFT code.
The postal address for the application is Agencia Española de Medicamentos y Productos Sanitarios. Accounting and fees section (C\. Campezo 1, Edificio 8. 28022 MADRID – SPAIN).
In order to solve up for any mistake, please consider including in the application a contact-point by phone or email. In the AEMPS the information phone, supported in Spanish, is +(34)-902.101.322, the FAX in the Accounting and Fees Section Department is +(34)-918225127 and the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.