The UK MHRA have published a series of videos of MHRA Director of Vigilance and Risk Management of Medicines, June Raine, talking about the new Pharmacovigilance legislation which came into force at the beginning of July 2012 and its implications.
The videos cover the following questions on the legislation:
- what it means for you
- why do we need the new legislation
- when will it come into practice
- what does it mean for patients and the public
- what does it mean for healthcare professionals
- what does it mean for the pharmaceutical industry
- where is there more information?